- Partner/Shareholder disputes
- Transfer of ownership (gifts)
- Negotiation of buy-sell agreements
- Marital dissolutions
- Estates and trusts
- Charitable contributions of assets and/or business interests
- Stock options and other deferred compensation
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Intellectual property and other intangible assets
- Built-in gains
- Corporate and personal goodwill, including impairment issues
- SBA valuations
- Fairness issues
As a Certified Valuation Analyst with extensive financial and accounting experience, company principal David Anderson possesses keen analytical skills and a thorough understanding of business valuation practices. He will closely examine the unique characteristics of your business and your industry in order to accurately determine your company’s worth. For years, clients have relied on David Anderson to make sound, reasonable, objective and ethical judgments in determining their company’s value.
Before you make a business decision involving the value of your company, turn to David Anderson & Associates, the highly qualified business valuation experts with the knowledge and experience you can trust.